Will today’s schools prepare your child for success? If you’re questioning if test, retest and homework, homework, homework, are the best path to success, then this reading list for success is for you.
Following is a reading list of books for success I’ve read and would recommend about figuring out a path for your children in today’s educational world to prepare them for tomorrow’s reality. (At this point, this is only a partial list of what I’ve read. This is just the start of the list so that I can start making links. New books, both past and present, will be updated. When I can, I’ll also update with links to posts that I publish.)
- My review and posts about The Smartest Kids in the World:
- Success Factors 8: Test and Retest and High Stress, the best way?
- Success Factors 9: Are AP classes a good measure for school ratings?
- My posts on How Children Succeed
- 11 Reasons your high-achieving student will fail
- My review and posts about Outliers:
- Outliers Review – Summary & Analysis – Opportunity, Part 1/4
The Price of Priviledge
Anxious kids, Anxious Parents
Most Likely to Succeed
This page my contain affiliate links at absolutely no cost to you. Thanks for supporting this blog by purchasing through these links!